Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mothers Day 2012



This is the first post to my blog and I am dedicating it heavenward to my Mother. “Love You Mom!” Above is a picture of one of my early hanky dresses, made way back in 2006. The design immediately made me think of my Mom, who was still alive at the time. It just looked like Mom!

That’s the thing with vintage hankies…there is one to fit every personality and occasion. So I hope you will stop by often to see my ever changing parade of dresses made from vintage and sometimes antique hankies. I will show you how you can use them in your own home décor. I also plan to take you along on some of my vintage shopping adventures; as well as, share some of my hanky, sewing, and button knowledge with you.

I wish all the mother’s out there a very happy and loving Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers!