Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pine Needle Creek - June Market Day

This is how I found them this morning...Hear-No-Evil, See-No-Evil, and Speak-No-Evil..(left to right - my husband, Ron; my friend Sonia and her husband, Donnie). They had no idea I was stalking them with my camera.


Here is Sonia, my long-time friend and proprietor of Pine Needle Creek Antiques.


Sonia always has such great home decor items. I just loved this perfectly coordinated cabinet, floral arrangement and framed print. Notice the old cameras and how they can be used as accent pieces.


So much to love here - the bed and coordinating quilts. I really - really like those lights!



It was a busy day for Pine Needle Creek. Come on, Donnie, move it, move it, move it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers!