Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Blue Ribbons from the Douglas County Fair

I have Jean, my neighbor and friend, to thank for urging me to enter some items at the Douglas County Fair. Here are pictures of two of my items that received blue ribbons. I created this quilted valance specifically for the Fair. It won a blue ribbon in the Wall Hanging category. It can be used as a window valance, a wall hanging, or at the head of a bed without a headboard. Hanky Dresses are very versatile and have a huge potential in many quilting applications.

My framed "Little Kitten" Hanky Dress is now a blue ribbon winner.

Closeup of blue ribbon winner - Hanky Dress window valance or wall hanging.

Valance made with four vintage pink and blue Hanky Dresses.

My Little Kitten Hanky Dress is now a blue ribbon winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers!