Thursday, September 26, 2013

On Display NOW at FRAME IT

Check it out! Look at what the ladies at "Frame It" did for me! Nancy Hallowell is the owner of Frame It ... the favorite custom framing shop in Littleton, Colorado. They do such exceptional and creative work.

In this first photo Nancy is holding a Hanky Dress that I made from a bride's wedding hanky. I gave her the dress and she worked her magic. And, what magic it was! The frame catches just the right amount of light and accents the style of and the lace in the hanky so perfectly. The glass she used was so amazingly clear that I had to touch it to see if there was any glass there. You probably can't see it in the photo, but the small Swarovski crystals I put on this dress sparkle beautifully through this glass. You'll just have to stop by the shop to see for yourself what I am talking about.









I knew she was working on one of my wedding dresses. But I had no idea of what she was up to beyond that. She totally surprised me by framing my feature in the current edition of Flea Market Style Magazine. I was so surprised and am still a little numb. What a thoughtful act of kindness. Thank you, so much, Nancy!

Zoom in and get a good look at that whimsical framing she chose. I just love, love, love it!









If you do not already know these wonderful people, I hope you will stop by and check out what they do. Frame It is located in the Broadridge Shopping Center at the corner of Broadway and Ridge Road. They have been in business here in Littleton, Colorado since 1979. Visit their website at http://www.frameitcolorado.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers!