Tuesday, March 22, 2016

One Duck - Four Easter Hanky Bouquets

Looking for last minute Easter decorations? Well I am. Here is how I am going to spruce up my bathroom a little for my Easter guests.

I have this sweet vintage duck vase which just happens to be the exact same age I am. I know this because I found it many years ago at a yard sale and the man that sold it to me said it was given to his mother as a gift by a friend when he was born....and he told me when that was....however, I am not going to tell you, hee! hee! hee!, that's my secret.

So which hanky do you think I should use in my little duck for Easter? 

The Hanky Dress Lady Easter Hanky Bouquet
Duck #1 has a lovely purple and yellow hanky.

The Hanky Dress Lady Easter hanky bouquet
Duck #2 has a vivid spring flowers hanky.

The Hanky Dress Lady Easter bouquet
Duck #3 has a hanky with more pastel colored spring flowers.

The Hanky Dress Lady Easter bouquet
Duck #4 is all yellow and so adorable!

The duck hanky bouquet is actually setting in front of a house plant in my bathroom...he just looked pretty there. So which one do you like best? Please leave a comment below and let me know. 

Wishing you all a blessed Easter with your family and friends.

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Muriel! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! I love the pop of purple in #1 and the lace and simplicity in #4! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muriel-where can I get one of those sweet ducks--what a darling idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would try looking on Etsy. Just search for "duck vase" or "duck planter" in the vintage section.

      Delete
  4. The purple is my favorite, which one did you end up using? Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will try to look for Etsy. Just look for "duck vases" or "duck planter" in the vintage section. thank you

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my readers!