Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bemis Library - March 25, 2013

Wow! - what a turnout...the room was filled to capacity. Katie had everyone intrigued by her fascinating and historical accounting of the handkerchief.




Participants had an opportunity to view some of my private collection of Hanky Dresses. Groupings of  three dresses were displayed depicting seasons and occasions throughout the year...showing everyone that there truly is a Hanky Dress for every season and a Hanky Dress for every reason. It was also the debut of my newly created Hanky Cottages. I am happy to report that I received many favorable comments on both. One of my loyal followers even brought three of the Hanky Dresses she purchased from me several year's ago when I first started making Hanky Dresses.

Thank you to everyone who attended
and thank you to Bemis Library for having us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers!