Monday, May 18, 2015

A Tour of the May Curtice St. Market









These are a few of the items that caught my eye at the Curtice Street Market yesterday. Cathy and Carolyn were minding the shop. That's Cathy behind the desk. As usual, Anita had some magical upcycled pieces.

The flowers in the garden were at their best.   And, I found some really fun garden stuff created by Jennifer. That's her clever patio bar - complete with rake wine rack and built-in ice bucket.

The Curtice Street Market is an occasional shop comprised of a group of vintage vendors and local artists.

Click Here to Visit their Blog




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I love the Patio Wine Bar! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love the Patio Wine Bar! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my readers!