Monday, June 18, 2012

Old Glory Antiques Fair








Last Friday and Saturday I had the opportunity to meet and speak with the Executive Editor of Flea Market Style, Ki Nassauer. She is such a delightful and down to earth person. Here is a photo taken of the two of us. Ki is on the left and that's me on the right.


This was my Hanky Dress display showing off a little red, white and blue spirit at Old Glory on Saturday, the second day of the show.


And here is my friend Sonia who graciously gave me a corner in her booth at Old Glory so I could display my Hanky Dresses.

7 comments:

  1. Wow... you met ki! great job and your little hankie dresses are darling! the booth looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I talked with her when she stopped by the booth and was looking at my Hanky Dresses and the next day when I attended a luncheon where both Ki and Jo Packbam the creator of Where Women Create spoke. I also had an opportunity to speak with Jo briefly. It was very nice, because it was a small group of about 25 women.

      Delete
  2. congratulations Muriel, hope you do well at your live shows with your creative dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Nice to put a face to your shop.
      I am looking forward to following your blog.

      Delete
  3. Love your sweet little hankie dresses! I have a huge collection of vintage hankies! I need to send you some and have you make me a couple of those dresses!

    Your display is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be happy to do a custom order for you. Convo me when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my readers!