Friday, July 13, 2012

July at the Oh So Charming Cottage

 I Scream - You Scream - We all Scream for Ice Cream


 This room at the Oh So Charming Cottage is full of ice cream treasures and great 1950's kitch.

 I love this old framed photo from the 1920's.

 The main room is decorated in beach cottage style. Lots of fun stuff there too.

Beautiful daisies outside the cottage.

And what treasures did I find to take home for myself - you ask?  This old book with page after page of wonderful botanical illustrations to inspire my artistic endeavors. And...this cute little wall pocket vase for my kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Muriel,

    Thanks so much for the nice "shout out" to the Oh, So Charming Cottage!

    While our July sales event is over, we already at work planning for the next Cottage openning Sept 13-15 ... hope to see you then!

    Melissa, Gwen & Marianne
    Oh, So Charming

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my readers!