Monday, April 22, 2013

It Was a Fun Time

Here are a few photos from my adventures at the Pine Needle Creek Spring Sale this past weekend.

 
Leaving town Thursday morning heading up the Hill on
Hwy 285.


Springtime in the Rockies


The welcoming committee was there to greet us as we turned the corner onto Woodside Drive.


View to the left of the barn door entrance.


View to the right of the barn door entrance.


Sampling of the home decor items offered including a burlap table runner that I made which is setting folded on the chair.


Just a few of my Hanky Dresses on display.
Look at the the great chandelier with different shades.


Here is one of my mini mannequins which I offered in pink, aqua and a natural color. 
The wire button art necklace is also one of my creations.


And...this is my new friend - isn't she sweet.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers!