Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pine Needle Creek Spring Sale


I've got some fun new items for Sonia's Spring Sale in the Barn this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; April 19-21.

I have a collection of handmade wire art jewelry, white ruffled burlap table runners, springtime flower brooches, and some darling handmade miniature dress forms. Hubby has a great new collection of Shabby Chic jewelry organizers.  Also some great new vintage and antique finds.  And...of course, I'll have a bright new collection of Spring Hanky Dresses for you to choose from. The only problem is I packed everything away except the dresses, for the trip up the hill before I took some pictures.  Oh well....I guess, you'll just have to come to the Sale to see what is new.

Here is a sneak preview of some of the Spring Hanky Dresses that will be available for purchase.


Pine Needle Creek Spring Show and Sale
April 19th thru the 21st - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm

1401 Woodside Drive
Pine, CO  80470
(Take a right turn off of Hwy 285 and Mt Evans Blvd and follow the signs to the sale.)

Questions call:  303-816-2256

See you there!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers!