Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Decorating for Valentine's Day with Vintage Hankies

Here are few more quick and easy Valentine's Day decorating ideas using vintage hankies! I don't know any handkerchief collector who doesn't adore Valentine hankies. I want to share with you a few ways that you can show off your collection.

#TheHankyDressLady

Use your hankies as decorative shelf edging. As you can see, I also enjoy collecting jadite and dog figurines. My dogs are all interspersed amongst my favorite dishes. They stand silently and faithfully guarding my treasures. Cats would be just as sweet - if you are a cat person.


So much for the dining room. Now, let's move on into the bathroom. You've probably seen my hanky bouquets before, but you have never seen this! Yup, I've been holding out on you...

#TheHankyDressLady




















The Hanky Dress Lady even decorates her TP with vintage hankies!!!

#TheHankyDressLaldy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers!